You’re Invited to the Heritage Law Firm Estate Planning Webinars!
No Obligation! Complimentary 1-on-1 Appointment After You Attend!
Join us for a FREE 60-minute informational event about:
Wills v. Trusts
Long-Term Care Planning
Special Needs Planning
Real Answers to Elder Law Issues
Come learn about our "Client for Life" plan!
Scroll Down to Register for a Complimentary Informational Session
Second Wednesday of the Month at 12:00 PM
Webinar Wednesday: North Carolina Estate Planning – Revocable Trust Planning v. Probate
Webinar through Zoom?(be sure to sign-up for Zoom after you register!)
Why Do You Need to Attend These Workshops?
- Changes in Probate/Fiduciary Law in North Carolina and South Carolina
- You haven’t updated your estate plan after a major life event (death, marriage, adoption, divorce, kids out of the house, etc.)
- You haven’t looked at your estate plan in over 3 years
- You don’t have an estate plan
- You’re concerned about your aging parents
- You want to avoid the costs and delays of probate
- You want to avoid and mitigate rising nursing home costs